Sunday, February 12, 2017

Started this blog  at 50, forgot about it for 3 years, posted 3 times and forgot about it again. (BTW, I just read those 3 posts again from 2013 and they are entertaining if I do say so myself so, dear readers, you must go back and read them too).  I'm 56 now. Is the third time the charm?

I've taken up sewing again. There are so many things to make, so little time.  I now have a sewing room in our second home which is a fixer upper and am only here sone weekends and most holidays so there is even less time but to have a sewing room is so unbelievably fantastic! Bigly!
Here are some photos.
Hubby still has stuff in it. Blue walls came with it the house.

Sofa bed from Habitat Store $75. Doesn't match. Don't care.

Love having a sewing/craft room. How about you, are you feeling creative today? Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment